OK, so in Part 1, I introduced the spread & we looked at the first six Astrological Houses & what they mean.
Here, we’re going to look at the remaining six Astrological houses & then the final card.
Employees, father’s siblings, pets, dentists, fitness experts
- Daily routine & the methods you use to get your work done. The nature of your work & the work environment.
- People you employ at home or at work.
- The proactive measures you take to stay healthy. Diet, fitness & exercise, checkups & visits to the dentist.
- All domestic pets & small animals.
Spouse, mate, partners, father’s father, mother’s mother, open enemies, staunch allies, peers
- Marriage, business partnerships & any serious contractual agreement between two people or entities.
- Open enemies, detractors & your staunchest allies.
- Experts you hire: attorneys, agents or others who represent or collaborate with you.
- Rebirth, regeneration.
- Joint financial matters. The state of your partner’s prosperity
- Unearned income: money you lend and study opportunities owe others. Inheritances, tax payments and refunds, bonuses, commissions, royalties, child support, alimony, mortgages, credit, loans and venture capitol are the kinds of transactions ruled by the eighth house. Money to fund a big idea.
- Prizes & gifts.
- Physical love, sex & reproduction.
- Spiritual & psychic experiences.
- Endings & things to be discarded including surgery.
Spouse’s siblings, distant relatives, in-law, foreigners
- Long distance travel, international communication, interactions and relationships with foreigners, distant relatives and in-laws.
- Higher education, university & academia. Ethics, philosophy, & religion. Higher mind & mental exploration.
- Publishing, legal and academic matters.
Mother, judges, high-level VIPs, and government officials, agents, promoters
- Fame, promotion, honors, career awards and professional opportunities, reputation, kudos from your company and your status in the community.
- Your profession & where you excel. Your professional image.
- Those preordained to help you.
Friends, platonic relationships, groups/associations/activists
- Friendships, platonic relationships, & memberships in any kind of group or club.
- Trade shows or a theme parks, congregations, casual contacts, associations & networking.
- Employer’s financial reality & how you where you are most likely to make profits.
- Humanitarian causes & efforts to correct social ills & injustices.
- Hopes & wishes, where higher aspirations and dreams come true.
Mother’s siblings, psychologists, secret enemies, large animals
- Subconscious mind, dreams, intuition, instinct &secrets. All that’s hidden, including activities going on behind the scenes & confidential engagements.
- Psychotherapy & psychic events. Anything we do to undermine ourselves, rest, reaching the end of long cycles.
- The end of any confinement such as hospital stays, nursing home residences or jail sentences. Self-healing, inner-sacrifice suffering, limitations and secret enemies.
- One-on-one charity.
- All large animals.
This card acts as a summary or indicates what the longer-term outcome is going to be.